Scale, Accelerate and Secure Your Mission Critical Data
- Scale capacity quickly within budget by using the industry’s highest capacity hard drive (2.4 TB) for mission critical applications
- A little flash goes a long way. Deliver reduced wait times and prevent applications from slowing down during peak usage.
- Deploy and repurpose storage quickly and anticipate future needs with the built-in advanced format capabilities of FastFormat™
- Upgrade capacity and performance with drop-in upgrades to existing server and storage solutions
- Prevent loss of sensitive data and help to ensure compliance with security policies while protecting data-at-rest
Meet Your Data Growth Needs
Building high-performance servers that can consistently and reliably manage the increasing demands of faster time-to-data is a challenge. And doing so economically can seem daunting — until now! Follow leading Enterprise IT Pros by selecting the Enterprise Performance 10K HDD, the only 24×7 HDD with the perfect combination of high capacity and cost-effective high performance. With capacities from 600 GB to 2.4 TB, the 2.5-inch footprint enables IT managers to optimise data centre space while keeping pace with data growth.
Delivering Consistently High Performance During Peak Demand
When it comes to delivering uncompromising performance and value, it’s tough to beat the legendary ninth-generation mission critical drive — the highest 10K performer on the market. The Seagate® Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions while speeding up revenue-producing transactions. The right amount of embedded flash allows advanced algorithms to promote hot data in order to achieve unprecedented read performance improvements.
Maximise Storage Investments for the Long Haul
Architecting storage infrastructure that easily adapts to rapidly changing workloads is only one part of the solution. The advanced format model can be addressed as 512 emulation or re-serviced as 4K native when your systems are ready — a true lifesaver in maximising your investment and responding quickly to the changing needs of your data centre. Plus Seagate Secure® encryption technology helps prevent sensitive data from being leaked or corrupted while helping to ensure compliance with security policies.1 Implementing Instant Secure Erase (ISE) allows you to quickly remove all data from the drive for repurposing or drive disposal. Features like PowerChoice™ and RAID Rebuild™ enable IT organisations to tailor efficiencies to their specific needs.
|Hard drive capacity||1200 GB|
|Hard drive interface||SAS|
|Hard drive speed||10000 RPM|
|Hard drive size||2.5"|
|Drive device, buffer size||128 MB|
|Hard drive interface transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|Power consumption (typical)||7.25 W|
|Power consumption (idle)||4.26 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 55 C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 C|